Saturday, July 16, 2011

What to say?????

So, I have erased this same page twice already trying write what I am thinking.  However, my thoughts are so jumbled right now that I am just going to put some of my favorite quotes from the kids since we have been here.

Walking home tonight: 
Audrey: What if we lived in Alaska?  Then we could have a dog.
Jonathan: ...and i could have a pet puffin!

Jonathan: Mommy, Bulgaria feels like home now.

Eli: edno, dve, tree, chetree, pet, shest, sedom, ocem, devet, decet!  (counting to ten in bulgarian)

Audrey:  Daddy, its shestniesit.  (correcting Steven's counting)

Jonathan: Mommy, why doesn't everyone here just speak american?

Not to mention their simple, sweet prayers:

Audrey: God, please help us as we tell Bulgarians about your son Jesus.
Jonathan: God, thank you for my great day and help us to have a good time in Bulgaria.
Eli: "Tank you family, tank you baby Jesus, tank you for our food."

My life is fully blessed because of my savior Jesus Christ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment