Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Missed our 6 Month Anniversary

 
I can't believe I completely missed writing about our 6 month anniversary of being here in Bulgaria. While it hasn't all been easy, I can say that it has been amazing. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to explain how much joy I have knowing that I am exactly where God wants me to be and has planned for me to be since I was 8. There are still many days that I look around me and just thank God for how He has worked in my life. I take no credit for anything, but give God total glory for being able to use us among the peoples of Bulgaria. As a family we have grown closer to each other and to the Father. As a mother, I have learned to let go of some control I thought I had to maintain. As a wife I have learned how to truly be a helper to my husband. But most of all as a child of God, I am learning what complete obedience looks like. I have had hard days,  and I know more will come, but overall I have yet to think, "I can't do this, I want to go home." I am home!

No comments:

Post a Comment